Guided by biblical teaching, the Partnership seeks to encourage people of faith to weave values and programs of care for God’s creation throughout the entire fabric of religious life:
- Liturgy, worship and prayer;
- Theological study, the education of future clergy, and of the young;
- The stewardship of our homes, lands and resources;
- Protecting the lives of our communities and health of our children;
- Our social ministry to the poor and vulnerable who have first and preferential claim on our conscience; and
- Bringing the perspectives of moral values and social justice before public policymakers.